- DRINK MORE WATER, less sugary drinks like my favorite orange soda. I'd say I'd give up coffee too but that's not happening, I've already cut down to ONE medium coffee every day (since August) instead of my usual Two Large coffees every day. Baby steps guys...baby steps.
- WORK-OUT, never stop moving, never quit. Now I've been back at the gym non-stop for almost a month now. I was always pretty consistent with working out but for some reason in August, Carlo and I just got so lazy. But now we're back on it and we're not stopping. ABS 2015 WOOHOO! LOL!
- EAT HEALTHIER, this by far has been the hardest thing for me. I LOVE FOOD! But definitely baby steps, I constantly have to remind myself that my metabolism is not how it used to be when I was 21 years old.
- SAVE MONEY, I need to stop shopping so much! I seriously have a shopping problem, it's ridiculous. I definitely need to work on money management. But SHOES, shoes are definitely my weakness :(
- TRAVEL! I always say this every year and every year I do accomplish this, even if it's little states here and there. So this year I would definitely like to explore more of international waters or more of the United States like out in the West Coast.
So that concludes my list of goals for the new year, of course I have a few more but those are private and personal for me so I'd like to keep it that way. I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous New Year!