Two weeks ago, I went to Atlanta for work, even though it was all for business, it was great to get away from the cold for a few days. The weather was absolutely beautiful, I have missed wearing sandals, lol. ATL, you were a good host, can't wait to go back.
March 27, 2015
March 23, 2015
Finally a quick update on my life... Well, two months ago, I married the love of my life and now I get the honor to call him my husband! Amazing feeling by the way, yes our wedding was short, simple, sweet and intimate just how we wanted. The "big" wedding will come next, just in due time ;P that's just not our top priority. Aside from getting married, we also both just so happen to land new jobs within our careers, both unplanned but it's always so funny how everything turns around for the better. I finally got my foot into the door with my own career and I'm just so excited for what the future has in store for us. Although, we haven't had the time to even talk about planning a honeymoon, right now we're just so happy and content with where we are that we're just living in the moment.
XOXO <3 nbsp="" p="">
January 01, 2015
- DRINK MORE WATER, less sugary drinks like my favorite orange soda. I'd say I'd give up coffee too but that's not happening, I've already cut down to ONE medium coffee every day (since August) instead of my usual Two Large coffees every day. Baby steps guys...baby steps.
- WORK-OUT, never stop moving, never quit. Now I've been back at the gym non-stop for almost a month now. I was always pretty consistent with working out but for some reason in August, Carlo and I just got so lazy. But now we're back on it and we're not stopping. ABS 2015 WOOHOO! LOL!
- EAT HEALTHIER, this by far has been the hardest thing for me. I LOVE FOOD! But definitely baby steps, I constantly have to remind myself that my metabolism is not how it used to be when I was 21 years old.
- SAVE MONEY, I need to stop shopping so much! I seriously have a shopping problem, it's ridiculous. I definitely need to work on money management. But SHOES, shoes are definitely my weakness :(
- TRAVEL! I always say this every year and every year I do accomplish this, even if it's little states here and there. So this year I would definitely like to explore more of international waters or more of the United States like out in the West Coast.
So that concludes my list of goals for the new year, of course I have a few more but those are private and personal for me so I'd like to keep it that way. I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous New Year!
December 27, 2014
Last Saturday was a relaxing day for my fiance and I, after exchanging gifts with one another because we're so impatient LOL. We headed out to Queens to eat at my favorite filipino restaurant Renee's and to do a little bit of filipino food shopping, you know get the usual Banana Spicy sauce, Spicy Vingear (which he loves) and his favorite Crackling chips. We always end up leaving with at least 5 bags but on this day someone beat him to it and only left him with 3 bags lololl.
Anyways, so one of his Christmas gifts for me (which I've been wanting for a few years now) was this Bailey Fedora, I'm in love with it and I can't wait to wear it to death lol I can finally give my Fuschia fedora a break. I deciced to wear my go-to uniform again lol but this time dressed in all black added my plaid scarf from uniqlo, Zara peacoat, my black & red sneaker wedges and Ruby Woo matte lipstick.
So how was everyone's Christmas?
December 22, 2014
Ahhhhh and just like that, the weekend is over. Thank god for a short work week though !
This past weekend was spent doing a lot of last minute Christmas Shopping, I want to say I'm done but I'd be lying. It never fails how I wait the very last minute for every thing -_-
This weekend I did finally get a chance to purchase a "Queens Finest" shirt I've been dying to get hands on and I love it ! I paired it with the bred 11's, zara jeans & leather jacket and an H&M beanie. It's rare these days to see me in sneakers without wedges lol but once in a while, I like to throw on a pair of Jordans, reminds me of how back in the days I was such a "sneaker-head". These days not so much although I still do have a sneaker collection that I can't and won't part with.