New York City indeed has lots of amazing views ! I can't ever get sick of these views.
May 22, 2015
May 20, 2015
A month ago, husband & I took a random trip out to his old stomping grounds, New Paltz. We finally got to do the hike and see this amazing view from Mohonk Mountain. Even though two of the trails we wanted to do were closed that day, we still managed to hike the other trails which were at times, easy and other times (like the one in the picture below) scary. When this picture was taken, you can't really tell but he was holding on to me for dear life because the wind up there was really strong. Me, being the daredevil that I am really wanted a picture of me sitting on his shoulders but he wasn't having it and so I settled for this picture. (he wouldn't even let me stand up because he says if the wind was pushing him and he's 180 lbs solid muscle, then the wind would just sweep me off the cliff) Maybe our next hike won't be as windy and I can get the picture I want LOL !
I have a couple of hikes on my list but definitely doing Breakneck Ridge or Gertrude's Nose are next. Of course the husband is already concerned... "Breakneck Ridge? but why would you even want to go there, the name sounds dangerous alone..." -- Take risks love, it's what life is all about ;)
It's nice to get away from the city for a little bit especially if it's for views like these.
March 27, 2015
Two weeks ago, I went to Atlanta for work, even though it was all for business, it was great to get away from the cold for a few days. The weather was absolutely beautiful, I have missed wearing sandals, lol. ATL, you were a good host, can't wait to go back.
March 23, 2015
Finally a quick update on my life... Well, two months ago, I married the love of my life and now I get the honor to call him my husband! Amazing feeling by the way, yes our wedding was short, simple, sweet and intimate just how we wanted. The "big" wedding will come next, just in due time ;P that's just not our top priority. Aside from getting married, we also both just so happen to land new jobs within our careers, both unplanned but it's always so funny how everything turns around for the better. I finally got my foot in the door with my own career and I'm just so excited for what the future has in store for us. Although, we haven't had the time to even talk about planning a honeymoon, right now we're just so happy and content with where we are that we're just living in the moment.
XOXO <3 p="">
January 01, 2015
- DRINK MORE WATER, less sugary drinks like my favorite orange soda. I'd say I'd give up coffee too but that's not happening, I've already cut down to ONE medium coffee every day (since August) instead of my usual Two Large coffees every day. Baby steps guys...baby steps.
- WORK-OUT, never stop moving, never quit. Now I've been back at the gym non-stop for almost a month now. I was always pretty consistent with working out but for some reason in August, Carlo and I just got so lazy. But now we're back on it and we're not stopping. ABS 2015 WOOHOO! LOL!
- EAT HEALTHIER, this by far has been the hardest thing for me. I LOVE FOOD! But definitely baby steps, I constantly have to remind myself that my metabolism is not how it used to be when I was 21 years old.
- SAVE MONEY, I need to stop shopping so much! I seriously have a shopping problem, it's ridiculous. I definitely need to work on money management. But SHOES, shoes are definitely my weakness :(
- TRAVEL! I always say this every year and every year I do accomplish this, even if it's little states here and there. So this year I would definitely like to explore more of international waters or more of the United States like out in the West Coast.
So that concludes my list of goals for the new year, of course I have a few more but those are private and personal for me so I'd like to keep it that way. I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous New Year!